What are the obstacles facing the Gulf tourist in Turkey?2018-07-30 - 00:14
What are the obstacles facing the Gulf tourist in Turkey?
Turkey is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the world. It is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world, where the Western and Arab Islamic culture is mixed with its unique location between Asia and Europe.
Despite the many aspects of tourism, but the Arab tourist may be puzzled by some of the things towards which areas will go and whether it will feel comfortable in a new country did not visit before and many of the ambiguity, and fears if he had not experienced the experiences of travel and felt its importance before.
Of course the life of the tourist is very different compared to the life of the resident of Turkey for work or study, so the obstacles in Turkey appear more with the resident, the tourist in Turkey there are no obstacles facing the tourist because of course will receive a lot of support by the Tourism Company, which organizes his tour in Turkey, so there is no need to fear the discovery of new and seeking to see the beautiful beauty that surrounds all corners of Turkey.
1. The traveler is sometimes afraid of traveling in a new country
Travel agencies in Turkey, which in turn seek to satisfy tourists, organize tourism programs so that they enjoy a good tourist program that satisfies them and exceeds their expectations, accompanied by groups of visitors and a tour guide who provides all the assistance for the duration of their stay in Turkey. Traveling alone will earn you many of the qualities that will undoubtedly be reflected on your personality after any journey you make. So traveling alone to a new country has no obstacles, as some people think, especially if the Arabs are visiting Turkey for the first time.
* What are the advantages of traveling alone to a new country?
– Travel alone may be a good way to roam away from adhering to the preferences of others and trying to agree on a specific place.
– Good use of time to spend all the activities you want to do.
– Traveling alone is the first method of self-investment.
– Travel will earn the owner depend on himself, which in turn contributes to the preparation of this person to meet the challenges of life.
– To identify new people and make friends and perhaps develop into joint work later.
In Istanbul, you can do this. It is familiar to the kather and its people. The Arabs love the best and best ways to create new alms and the Turkish people are the transport and public transport such as the metro, the tram, the buses, the public parks, the sea busses and the museums and mosques in Istanbul.
– Thinking in different ways, innovative and away from stereotyping and improving the quality of thinking.
– Charge positive energy and remove negative energy inside the body.
– Overcoming fears and increasing confidence.
– But it is not advisable to roam to remote places alone to keep your safety protected
– Starting to work new charity and interact with the people of the country you visit and to know the customs and culture of the people completely free.
– It may be a good opportunity if you later decide to work and stay in Turkey because you have already visited it.
– Accommodation with groups of Arabs.
– Travel can make positive changes in the personality of the tourist, especially in Turkey is a country spread by Arabs is no longer a problem if I travel alone.
– It is advisable to learn the most famous Turkish terms.
– Participating in collective sports such as jogging, walking or biking along the coast of Turkey or recreation in nature, and attending meditation and yoga sessions, and the most places in Turkey where these activities can be practiced.
2 – Turkish may be a barrier for many Arabs traveling to Turkey:
Although the Turkish people are proud of their native language, the Turkish language is not a barrier to travel to Turkey because there are many Arabs of different nationalities, in addition to what the tourism agencies offer from their guidance services and facilities that are fluent in tourists to make communication easier and tourists feel more hopeful And comfort during the duration of his trip.
– Tourist groups that take tourists and guide them to all the regions and information they want to know and this is the most important methods of support provided by tourism companies to visitors.
3 – It may be feared to be in a country with a culture and customs are completely different from the habits, may be an important point of interest for the resident in Turkey for the reasons to adapt to a new country and different people, but the tourist prefers to see different cultures and customs to give much to his personality and his country later.
4 – The tourist may be afraid to misbehave in Turkey, but even this is not a hindrance to the tourist because Turkey is full of signs for the most popular areas of public transport and transport in Turkey will help a lot if you lost your way.