Why invest in Turkey?2018-07-30 - 00:03
Why invest in Turkey?
The trend of most investors in Turkey has increased this year to the maximum and many are still thinking and the rest are already planning to invest in Turkey.
The main reasons that contributed to the prosperity of Turkey’s economy and make it one of the first countries proposed for investment as a fertile country to open new markets and expand the movement of trade around the world where the economy of Turkey ranked 16th as the best economy in the world.
* More than twenty reasons you can know the real reasons for Turkey’s economic boom:
1 – There is no doubt that the first investment made by Turkey is to invest in human resources and raise the budget of education and interest in mechanisms, and then to make more economic successes.
2 – interest in infrastructure and increase the number of airports in Istanbul, which are the most important indicators that help in the success of trade movement.
3 – The strategic location distinguished between the countries of Asia and Europe made it an attractive country for investments, so God has a competitive advantage for any other country aspiring to grow.
4. His country has become politically powerful at the regional level in terms of the situation in the Middle East.
5 – Intensifying to double the gross domestic product, and distinguish the Turkish products of high quality, encourage popular products and increase production and reduce the volume of import and encourage the people to consume the local product, because the strength of production is the real measure of the strength of the economy and trade and thus increase the volume of exports compared to imports and create jobs New unemployment rates.
6. The ability to attract foreign investment for many internal projects in the country that is working on its development.
7 – succeeded in repaying all debts in 2013 and became non-city.
8. One of the most important elements of its economic success is the appreciation of the Turkish lira against the dollar movement.
9 – Preserve the rates of development and development because the continuation of development is the most important step of success and access to high rates.
10 – The highest rates of the volume of facilities provided by any country to all Arab and foreign investors.
11 – Ease of establishing a company in Turkey in a very short period of up to one week compared to other countries that use complex conditions may be difficult for any investor to accept.
12 – Commitment to visions and plans for development and implementation of work.
13. Most of the age groups produced in Turkey at the age of youth, in turn, helped to bring about the economic development we see today, with a population of about 79 million.
14. Act as a government and people to reach the most powerful country with an economic impact.
15. The Turkish economy is the sixth largest economy in the world.
16. Turkey’s success in the best internal transport network for the flow of investment.
17 – Smart subway ticket achieves high equations in the best transportation services such as saving time and speed of transfers.
18. Tourism progresses as a result of the diversity of its tourism activities and tourism, and is visited by approximately 30 million tourists a year.
19. The Turkish Government has enjoyed an unprecedented global economic vision and smooth implementation
20. The gold, money and oil reserve in 2018 is the highest.
21. The per capita income level is three times higher than the previous years.
22. Turkey aspires to become a major economic entity by the year 2023, and therefore aims to achieve the greatest possible international economic partnership that enhances the opportunities for trade expansion and increase in Turkish exports.
* Investment opportunities are multiple and prosperous in all sectors:
– Real estate investment under the law of investment in Turkey, which gives the foreign investor all the facilities to buy real estate in Turkey.
– Hotel tourism investment, health resorts and leisure, the opportunity to invest in hotels in Turkey, where the proportion of foreign investors in Turkey more than 15% and ski tourism in the winter.
– Export Import Services are one of the strongest investments in Turkey and do not require large capital.
– Transport and communications in Turkey.
– Food, cosmetic, chemical, paints, automotive, paper, electronics and pharmaceutical industries.